Monday 11 March 2013

EXP 1: Draft Sketchup Model 1#








On the top section is Kimura's studio- the grey cruved shapes are representing roads. I had trouble making them stick up more, ideally I wanted them to be sticking up into the air- once I figure out how to do this I will modify this draft model. 

In the middle section is the showroom (on ground level). I put in a glass window at the front to let light into the showroom and also to allow the artists to display there work so everyone can see it, hence the glass window is "exposing" their work. 

The bottom section (underground) is Ono's studio. Japanese cusine is arranged in a very precise and neat manner. In particular, sushi is often presented in a clean- cut manner that is why I have created a very uniform and neat working environment for Ono, which mirrors the presentation of his dishes.

I'm not too sure if this is my favourite section drawing/ draft model, however I have created another draft model which I will upload once completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment